Rostered Guest Players
Guest players that are currently rostered to a travel team may play as a tournament guest with the approved USYS Member Pass from their primary team after receiving permission from MSYSA. Please use the Tournament Guest Player Form to request permission.
Non-Rostered Guest Players
Register for the August 1, 2023-July 31, 2024 Season now!
Players not yet rostered to a travel team during the current seasonal year may register as a Non-Rostered Guest Player (NRGP) in order to play as a guest in tournaments. NRGPs can play as guests for teams rostered under Maryland State Youth Soccer Association (MSYSA) or with teams rostered under any other US Youth Soccer State Association (requires permission from both State Associations). The NRGP documents cannot be used for league play; these are only valid for tournament play.
Please note: As part of the NRGP registration, you will need to:
- Upload a PLAYER PHOTO (CLICK HERE to see acceptable headshot details)
- Upload an acceptable Proof of Age document (CLICK HERE to see acceptable document details). Please have both files available on your computer for upload prior to starting the registration.
- You will also need to pay the player registration fee for 2023-24 ($18.25) via credit card.
IMPORTANT NOTE for Registrants:
- Any player who is 18 years old and older must also complete the SafeSport training, which is accessible in the PLAYER'S GotSport account dashboard.
- Parent of EVERY player MUST log back in to their GotSport account, select FAMILY, select the Player’s name, select DASHBOARD and then “DETAILS” beside the Player Compliance requirement, International Transfer Clearance (ITC) Questionnaire and complete the Questionnaire.
-This task will only need to be completed ONE time and will then stay with that player through the years as we continue to use GotSport as our carding/rostering platform.
-If the Parent’s of the PLAYER have completed the US Soccer ITC in the past, please upload the PLAYER'S APPROVAL that was received from US Soccer in the document’s tab of the player’s GotSport account under the label for the MSYSA Document ---Repository, “US Soccer- Approved ITC directly from US Soccer/FIFA.”
To begin the NRGP on line registration follow these steps:
1. Click “REGISTER NOW”. You will be sent to the GotSport sign-in screen.
*If you are logging in to GotSport for the first time, please select "Forgot Password" to generate a temporary password sent to your email address. Use your email address and this temporary password to log in, then follow the prompts to create a permanent password for your account. This same account will be used for registration of any siblings.
2. After completing and signing the online NRGP REGISTRATION, please send an email to email@example.com, with "NRGP Registration" as the subject of the email. Include the Player Name, Player Age and Player Gender in the email.