Rostered Guest Players
Guest players that are currently rostered to a travel team may play as a tournament guest with the approved USYS Member Pass from their primary team after receiving permission from MSYSA. Please use the Tournament Guest Player Form to request permission.
Non-Rostered Guest Players
Players not yet rostered to a travel team during the current seasonal year may register as a Non-Rostered Guest Player (NRGP) in order to play as a guest in tournaments. NRGPs can play as guests for teams rostered under Maryland State Youth Soccer Association (MSYSA) or with teams rostered under any other US Youth Soccer State Association (requires permission from both State Associations). The NRGP documents cannot be used for league play; these are only valid for tournament play.
NOTE: Players already rostered to a travel team are not eligible to register as an NRGP, but can play as a tournament guest using the approved USYS Member Pass from their team.
Please note: As part of the NRGP registration, you will need to:
- Upload a PLAYER PHOTO (CLICK HERE to see acceptable headshot details)
- Upload an acceptable Proof of Age document (CLICK HERE to see acceptable document details). Please have both files available on your computer for upload prior to starting the registration.
- You will also need to pay the player registration fee for 2020-21 ($13.25) via credit card.
To begin the NRGP on line registration follow these steps:
1. Click “REGISTER NOW”. You will be sent to the GotSport sign-in screen.
*If you are logging in to GotSport for the first time, please select "Forgot Password" to generate a temporary password sent to your email address. Use your email address and this temporary password to log in, then follow the prompts to create a permanent password for your account. This same account will be used for registration of any siblings.
2. After completing and signing the online NRGP REGISTRATION, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with "NRGP Registration" as the subject of the email. Include the Player Name, Player Age and Player Gender in the email.