Team Ages for Seasonal Year 2023-2024
Acceptable proof of age documentation includes:
- Birth Certificate
- Uniformed Services Identification and Privilege Card (DD Form 1173)
- Certified Birth Registration* issued by an appropriate government agency or board of health records (DOES NOT INCLUDE Birth Registration Notices).
- Alien registration card issued by the United States Government
- Certificate issued by the Immigration and Naturalization Service attesting to age
- Unexpired government ID (ex. passport)
In accordance with USYS Rule 204, hospital and religious records cannot be accepted.
PLEASE NOTE: *Only limited states and countries issue Certified Birth Registrations.
Player Proofs of Age must be uploaded into the online registration system for review by a MSYSA Registrar. Original documents must be scanned and converted to PDF format for submission with a 2 MB maximum file size. Once a Proof of Age has been certified by a MSYSA Registrar, it does not need to be uploaded in future years. MSYSA reserves the right to request a replacement proof of age document for any participant, at any time, and for any reason.
If a proof of age document is determined to be forged, altered, or manipulated in any way, then the participant will not be registered, carded, or permitted to appear on an MSYSA roster.
Services, such as VitalChek, may be used to obtain an authorized copy of a Birth Certificate.