Join us August 6-8 for the 2020 Virtual National Training!
Due to COVID-19, the future of youth sports looks very different. Organizations will need to innovate. The U.S. Soccer Foundation's 2020 Virtual National Training will feature industry leaders and provide all attendees with the tools and guidance they will need to adapt and provide consistent sports-based youth programming. We invite leaders from all sports and diverse communities to reimagine the future of youth sports so that all children have the opportunity to thrive.
What You Will Learn
Through a blend of plenary sessions featuring high-profile keynotes and breakout sessions led by industry experts, we will dive into the following topics:
- Leading safe sessions in an in-person socially distanced setting
- Building connection with players in a virtual setting
- Using sport and connection to mitigate the impacts of trauma on young people
- Cultivating a team environment to have meaningful conversations about race and how to celebrate the diversity of every player
- Coaching through a trauma-informed lens
- Mentoring youth from diverse communities
- Integrating coach self-care into programming
- Implementing new child safety measures