Players that want to transfer to a team in another club, or simply be released from their current club, must meet the following conditions:
- Print the Travel Player Release/Transfer Form and fill out the Player Information and Parent Certification. Signatures MUST be hand-written.
- Present the form to the appropriate Team Official for the ORIGINAL team to obtain the data to complete the Release Request portion. The team name MUST match the official roster EXACTLY.
- Present the form to the appropriate Team Official for the NEW team to obtain the data to fully complete the Transfer Request portion. The team name MUST match the official roster EXACTLY.
- Scan the completed form as a PDF and email it to the MSYSA Registration Specialist.
- Once reviewed by MSYSA, the NEW TEAM Club Administrator (NOT the parent, coach, or manager) will initiate the transfer request in GotSport in their Club’s Admin User Account and follow these steps precisely.
IMPORTANT NOTE for New Team Club Administrators:
When completing the League selection, please make sure to select the 2022-2023 MSYSA Official Travel Rosters (MD State) as the final part of your Transfer request. DO NOT accidentally select other events.
- NEW TEAM Club Administrator will then select the "Forms and Requests" tab under "Club Management" and click the ID number to the left of the request and click the "approve" button to approve their own request.
- PLEASE NOTE: A $20.00 NON-REFUNDABLE ADMINISTRATIVE FEE IS ASSESSED TO THE RECEIVING CLUB, AT THE TIME OF INITIATION, FOR EACH PLAYER TRANSFER.
The final execution of the transfer is handled EXCLUSIVELY by MSYSA in GotSport after the completion of all the steps above. The originating club/team DOES NOT un-assign the player and the new club/team DOES NOT re-register the player.
Complete the Travel Player Release/Transfer Form here to start the release/transfer process.
Click HERE for the tutorial on how to complete an Inter Club Transfer on GOTSPORT.
SPECIAL NOTE - for club administrators only
If you, the CLUB ADMINISTRATOR (NOT the parent, coach, or manager), need to move a player as PRIMARY from one team to another team WITHIN your Club during the SAME SEASONAL year, please submit an MSYSA Support ticket called:
MSYSA (Maryland) Club Support Tickets 2022-2023 Season
When submitting this Support ticket, PLEASE include:
- The exact name of the player (inc. all hyphenated names, etc)
- The players' current team
- The team you intend to move the player as Primary to
The club will not be charged a fee for the FIRST instance of a Primary Player transfer WITHIN your club during the SAME SEASONAL year.
For any/and all subsequent (above the FIRST instance) Primary Player transfers WITHIN your club during the SAME SEASONAL year, please use the form below and take note of the additional FEE!
2022-2023 Season Player INTRACLUB Transfer (SAME CLUB TRANSFER)- For ADMINISTRATORS ONLY
- ONLY use this form for players that have ALREADY been moved once previously as a Primary player within the SAME SEASONAL year from one team to another WITHIN the SAME Club.
- You will be REQUIRED to complete this form and pay the $20 NON-REFUNDABLE Administrative Fee if you move the player as primary multiple times in the SAME CLUB in the SAME SEASONAL (2022-2023) YEAR.