1. What are you most passionate about?
I am most passionate about advocating for the economic success for youth, supporting their character development. I want young people to know that anything is possible for them and have the confidence and knowledge to pursue their purpose.
2. Why did you join Let’s Play!?
Joining Let's Play! was a great opportunity to serve youth in Cherry Hill and share my love for soccer!
3. What have you enjoyed in your experience working with Let’s Play!?
It’s been a great experience working with Let's Play. I enjoy volunteering along side with the Let’s Play team lead Rich Badmington. The youth are always so excited to play and never want our time to end. It’s been great to see their growth throughout the season.
4. What background, education, training, or experiences prepared you for what you are doing now?
I have over 15 years of experience in human services and nonprofit management that includes roles as executive director, program director, social worker, and social entrepreneur in organizations that empower youth. I serve as a mentor for young girls. I also served as an assistant soccer coach with the Soccer Association of Columbia.
5. What’s your vision for the community you serve and how can others contribute/support?
I hope to support the community’s vision for growth and serve as an asset and ally towards their goals in education, housing and community wellness. I hope that individuals will seek to learn about the Cherry Hill community and its rich history and pride and identify what resources may support the communities’ vision.