1. What are you most passionate about?
I am most passionate about soccer. Everything about Soccer! My love for the game is so contagious that everyone around me loves and breathes the game just like I do.
2. Why did you join Let’s Play!?
I saw a program, ran by a credible organization, that is contributing to the development of the game at the grassroots level and I wanted to be apart of it.
3. What have you enjoyed in your experience working with Let’s Play!?
The enthusiasm I see in the kids when we show up at their schools for Let's Play!!! You can see that they always look forward to the days that we are there.
4. What background, education, training, or experiences prepared you for what you are doing now?
When I finished high school and started helping kids in my hometown to develop their skills in the game and become good citizens. I feel fulfilled when I am able to help or put a smile on someone's face through this game.
5. What’s your vision for the community you serve and how can others contribute/support?
My vision is to help as many kids as I can grow to love the game, and to play at the highest level possible. Whether it is becoming a professional soccer player or earning a scholarship into college. Everyone of us can contribute/support by helping a player who needs the following; a new set of cleats, to join a team, get a ride to practice or a game, pay his club fee or coach the player in this beautiful game.
6. Who were you inspired by as a young player?
Sir Alex Ferguson
7. What is the best piece of coaching advice you ever received?
"Soccer is played in the head. Your feet are just the tools"
8. What advice would you give a young player?
Sir Alex Ferguson once said "Hard-work is a talent" Develop the talent of hard-work and with your skills you can become whatever you want to be without anything stopping you.