MSYSA Announces Return-To-Play Celebration - Summer Soccer Festival
The Maryland State Youth Soccer Association is hosting the MSYSA Summer Soccer Festival saluting COVID-19 essential workers on July 25-26 at Covenant Park in Ellicott City, MD.
While the board and staff were disappointed to cancel our cup programs this past spring, we are excited to provide Maryland teams the opportunity to return-to-play in a festival format!
Health and Safety
To ensure the safety of our players and parents, we will be following MSYSA return-to-play protocols and health and safety guidelines including these specific event protocols:
MSYSA Summer soccer festival health and safety protocols
LUCIDO FIELDS AT COVENANT PARK (click the map for more details and directions)
After careful review and consideration, we will be hosting the MSYSA Summer Soccer Festival with the following age groups and genders only:
Girls – 16/17U Combo group
Boys – 12U, 13/14U, 15/16U, 17/18U age groups.
See below for schedule information
Age Groups (Current Year)
- Girls and Boys
- 12U-19U (11U teams CAN register in the 12U age group)
- Any Maryland/District of Columbia registered team; players must have either a US Youth Soccer player card from the 2019/20 or the 2020/21 seasonal year to participate
- For questions about carding, please contact Jessica Hafer at the MSYSA office.
Fees (Per Team)
REGISTRATION FEE (PER TEAM):
- $100 - 12U Teams
- $175 - 13U-19U teams
REFEREE FEES (PER GAME/PER TEAM)
- $25 per game - 12U-16U teams
- $30 per game - 17U-19U teams
*Referee fees are additional and will be paid in cash on the field before each match.
*State/Presidents Cup credits CANNOT be used for this event since we have issued a 100% credit towards 2021 State/Presidents Cup
- Each team is guaranteed (3) 30 minute matches
- All of these matches will be held on one day within a 3.5 hour time frame
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED (updated July 20th)