Two mini-pitches branded for the Baltimore, Maryland 2026 World Cup host city bid have been donated to MSYSA from our friends at Maryland's Sports Commission. In addition to being used at various MSYSA events (e.g., State Cup, Presidents Cup, Summer Soccer Academy), these are available for our affiliates to borrow to help grow excitement around the game of soccer!
To borrow an inflatable mini-pitch, please complete the online request form by following this link: https://system.gotsport.com/forms/311288K76
The mini-pitches are being offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Affiliates may borrow a mini-pitch for up to seven days at a time.
To be eligible, affiliates must:
- Be in good standing
- Follow MSYSA on social media, and
- Agree to post on their social media channels or website, and tag MSYSA, photos or videos of the mini-pitches being utilized and the positive impact that they are having.
- Each mini-pitch includes two large bags (one bag for each side/end of the mini pitch), one box (for the 120v pump used to inflate/deflate the walls), and two foldable goals.
- One packed up mini-pitch fits in the back of a mini van or SUV.
- Each bag measures 2’ x 3’ and weighs approximately 150 lbs.
- We recommend using a hand truck to move and that they be lifted by two people.
- The box measures 1’ x 1.5’ and weighs approximately 10 lbs.
- Each foldable goal measures 6’’ x 5’ (when folded) and weighs approximately 10 lbs.
A fully assembled mini-pitch measures approximately 30’ wide x 45’ long. Additional image examples can be found here: https://issuu.com/bazookagoal/docs/bazookagoal_product_catalog_2020