Print Email

Out of State Player




2019 - 2020


US Youth Soccer policy requires that players register under the State Association in which they reside. Maryland-resident players that wish to join travel teams rostered under other US Youth Soccer state associations must take the following steps:

  1. The player must register with the “home” state association (MSYSA).
  2. The player must obtain MSYSA approval to join an out of state team.
  3. The player must obtain permission from the other state association to join one of their teams.




The 2019-2020 Out of State Player registration is available here!