Non Rostered Guest Players
NON-ROSTERED GUEST PLAYER INSTRUCTIONS
FOR 2018-2019 NRGP, CLICK HERE
Non-Rostered Guest Player Instructions - Please allow at least 3-5 business days for processing NRGP cards!
Posted Mar 5, 2019
Players not yet rostered to a travel team during the current seasonal year may register as a Non-Rostered Guest Player (NRGP) in order to play as a guest in tournaments. NRGPs can play as guests for teams rostered under Maryland State Youth Soccer Association (MSYSA) or with teams rostered under any other US Youth Soccer State Association (requires permission from both State Associations).
The NRGP documents cannot be used for league play; these are only valid for tournament play.
- Players already rostered to a travel team are not eligible to register as an NRGP, but can play as a tournament guest using the approved USYS Member Pass from their team.
- As part of the NRGP registration, you will need to upload a player photo and an acceptable Proof of Age document. Please have both files available on your computer for upload prior to starting the registration. You will also need to pay the player registration fee for 2018-2019 ($12) via credit card.
TO BEGIN THE NRGP ON LINE REGISTRATION FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
1. Click “Register Now” in the upper left panel of this screen. You will be sent to the Stacksports sign-in screen.
- *If you are logging in to Stacksports for the first time, please select "Forgot Password" to generate a temporary password sent to your email address. Use your email address and this temporary password to log in, then follow the prompts to create a permanent password for your account. This same account will be used for registration of any siblings.
2. In addition to entering the player information through the on line process, it will be necessary for the family to complete and sign the NRGP Registration Form. Due to the change in registration systems, we were not able to have the system complete the form.
- *A blank NRGP form is available by clicking “CLICK HERE - NRGP FORM” link in the lower left panel of this screen.
3. After completing and signing the NRGP Registration form, please scan and email it to email@example.com, with "NRGP Registration" as the subject of the email.
Within three days after the tournament, the NRGP Registration Form and the US Youth Soccer card must be turned in to the MSYSA Registrar that processed the registration.
This link is ONLY for players that wish to guest play in a sanctioned tournament, but are NOT ROSTERED to a travel team: