Region I ODP ID Camp:
US Youth Soccer is divided into four regions, each Region offers a regional identification camp for state association ODP players in each eligible age group pool. The camps are designed to provide high level competition and training for participating players. During this training and competition, players who are capable of performing at a higher level of play are identified for possible regional pool, or regional team participation.
Boys 2005/2006 Region I camp
• Dates: July 8-11
• Location: Kutztown University, PA
• Cost: $340
To register please login and pay the camp cost HERE
Further camp information will be made available on the pool pages as it is received from Region I.
After registration closes additional information (schedule, packing list etc.) will be sent to all registered players via email. Any questions should be emailed to Programs@msysa.org.
**Camp Chaperones Needed**
Chaperones will be required to pass a free background check as they will be responsible for all players from MSYSA during the camp. Room and board will be provided. Any interested parents should contact Programs@msysa.org.
Site managers contact information for questions and absence notifications:
• Donna Dodd Traci Cummings email@example.com
• Traci Cummings firstname.lastname@example.org
• Lillana Brown (Boys) email@example.com
• Christian Schneider (Girls) firstname.lastname@example.org
• Zachary Rose email@example.com
Here is the parents meeting recap:
• PDF of the Presentation is HERE.
• Motivational Video to share with your players is HERE.
• The most recent training schedule can be found HERE.
• For the 2017 MSYSA ODP Curriculum please click HERE.
• Our full calendar can be found HERE. Please know that additional Region I camp information is expected in April. The play day in June will have game schedules finalized after I receive reports from the site head coaches.
• U12 ODP uniform color schedule can be found HERE.
The Maryland State Youth Soccer Association has partnered with MedStar Health and InjureFree to improve the coordination of medical care for youth soccer players within Maryland, specifically with regard to concussions. All players within the Maryland State ODP will be utilizing this partnership this season.
For more information please access an informational flyer HERE!
Player Training Site Assignments have been posted. Please click on each location to see the roster:
UMBC, Indian Creek, Layhill
Brand new for this year all of our forms will be managed in electronic format- this means that you don’t need to print or submit any paperwork once the acceptance profile is complete. All staff who need to have access to the paperwork are able to do so remotely so we have eliminated the need for the traditional player book to be printed.
The 2017 Maryland State ODP U12 Training Pool selections are posted here.
Please check this team page in the coming weeks for training site placement information.