Welcome to the Maryland State ODP team pages. Please be sure to check this web page frequently as all important information will be posted here. Information pertaining to closings and cancellations will be posted here. Team specific information is located on the individual team pages. Information will be dated and the most recent information will always be the top story.
Closings and Cancellations:
Please visit our weather policy/cancelation page here.
2017 Region I Camp Information
• Players will travel to the camps with their parents.
• Players stay on campus with parent chaperones.
• Chaperone meals and rooms are covered by MSYSA, please talk to your team manager to volunteer- all other parents are not permitted to stay on campus.
• Dates for the Region I camps have been posted on our calendar.
• Please check your pool page for future updates! Information on registering will be posted when available.
The Maryland State Youth Soccer Association has partnered with MedStar Health and InjureFree to improve the coordination of medical care for youth soccer players within Maryland, specifically with regard to concussions. All players within the Maryland State ODP will be utilizing this partnership this season.
For more information please access an informational flyer HERE!
2017 ODP Player Additional Payments and Balance Due can be found Here
2017 Maryland State ODP Spirit Wear is available HERE! A portion of all proceeds will go towards helping ODP families in need with scholarship funding.
2017 MSYSA ODP Curriculum please click here.
2016 ODP Coaches Manual please click here.
USSF Soccer Coaching Curriculum please click here