2020 State ODP Parents Meeting
Each year following the conclusion of Fall tryouts, Maryland ODP parents participate in the Parents Meeting early in November (see the calendar on our website for up to date information). This event is hosted by Maryland State Youth Soccer Association to help prepare all families for the ODP seasonal year.
2020 Meeting Information:
Parents Meeting 11/14/19
Turf Valley Resort
2700 Turf Valley Rd, Ellicott City, MD 21042
Players are asked not to attend due to space limitations.
To view the slideshow from the 2019 13-17U Parents Meeting, please click here.
Parent Volunteers Needed:
Each age group will need a parent volunteer(s) to perform the duties of team manager. Please note the duties listed below and contact the Program Director with any questions OR to submit your Manager Application.
- Must pass a free background check and abuse prevention training
- Will attend an in person Managers meeting
- Attend all training sessions/games (will remain with late player pickups)
- Maintains access to emergency contact information for each player (provided by ODP)
- Sends out reminders for each session/event
- Answers parent questions when possible, contacts Program Director if needed (has cell number for urgent situations)
- Receives a small credit towards Program Fees