MD State ODP Events:
East Region Identification Camp
Each year Maryland ODP players participate in the East Region ODP Identification camp across several weeks in July (see the calendar on our website for up to date information). This event is hosted by US Youth Soccer's East Region and draws ODP players from multiple states across our Region.
For MD ODP players, the goal of this event is to showcase their individual abilities to the Regional ODP staff against the strong competition from other States. This is the culmination of all of the work and preparation through the full ODP seasonal year and allows the players to be selected by the East Region ODP Staff for participation in Regional ODP events.
All players from within the ODP pool for each participating age group will be eligible to travel to this event and play however players WILL need to register to participate. Fees for event participation are included in the overall State Program cost for these age groups: 13-17U Boys, 13-15U Girls. These age groups the cost is NOT included in the State Program fees: 12U Boys/Girls, 16-17U Girls.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
- Players will travel to the camps with their parents.
- Players stay on campus with chaperones.
- No roommate requests will be honored. Players are assigned roommates alphabetically by State/age group.
- Paid Chaperones are selected by the East Region (please click here to register for 2019 camps) - no other parents are permitted to stay on campus.
- Dates for the East Region camps have been posted on our calendar and below
- If you need assistance with registration, please call the Affinity help desk directly at 800-808-7195 and they will be glad to assist you!
- Please view the East Region Website for additional ID Camp information
Only registered players in each pool will participate (without exception). The links below open in early April and close May 31st.
Boys camp registration links (Kutztown University, 15200 Kutztown Road Kutztown, PA 19530):
Camp 1 July 7-11, 2005/2003 Age Groups
Camp 2 July 12-16, 2006/2002 Age Groups
Camp 3 July 17-20, 2007 Age Group
Camp 4 July 17-21, 2004 Age Group
Girls camp registration links (Rider University, 2083 Lawrenceville Road Lawrence, NJ 08648):
Camp 1 July 7-10, 2007/2002 Age Groups
Camp 2 July 7-11, 2003 Age Groups
Camp 3 July 11-16, 2004/2005 Age Group
Camp 3 July 17-21, 2006 Age Group
East Region Camp Contact Information:
US Youth Soccer Olympic Development Program
East Region Administrator