Team Manager: Victor Aquino
Thank you to all of the players who participated in the 2015 Maryland State ODP (U13-17)! Everyone from the Maryland State Youth Soccer Association hopes that you had a wonderful experience and looks forward to seeing you at tryouts for the 2015 Maryland State ODP later this fall.
A total of 55 Maryland State ODP players were selected from the Region I ODP ID Camps to participate in one of the various Region I ODP pools this season. This represents 17.5% of all Maryland State ODP players and 11.1% of the total Region I ODP player pool selections.
Congratulations to all of the Maryland State ODP players from this past season. Please remember that players must participate in the 2015 Maryland State ODP in order to remain eligible for participation in the 2015 Region I ODP. Additional information pertaining to the 2015 Maryland State ODP tryouts will be posted on the MSYSA website by early September.
2014 Region I ID Camp information is provided on the Region I website by clicking here. The specific items to note are the “Camp Letters” located at the bottom of the page by clicking here and the “General Information for ID Camps” link found at the bottom of the same page. Team Managers will be sending out additional information as it becomes available.
The 2014 Region I ODP Tournament game schedule is now posted. Please be sure to check this schedule frequently as it may change without prior notice.
Click here to view the 2014 Region I ODP Tournament game schedule.
Please click the below link to view the current 2014 Region I Tournament team assignment for the 1999 Boys.
To accept your position, please complete and submit the 2014 Region I Tournament payment form by May 16, 2014.
The 2014 Region I Tournament is being held in Mercer County, NJ on the weekend of June 6-8, 2014. The specific game schedule will be posted here as soon as it becomes available. Parents/guardians are responsible for securing lodging and transportation to and from this event for themselves and their player(s). Hotel accommodations are being managed by AB Sports Zone.
To book a hotel room please click the below link and then click on the box titled “Reserve”. You will be prompted to indicate the number of rooms that you would like to reserve. Only one room per player has been blocked so please be sure to only reserve one hotel room. Should you have any questions or problems please contact Renee or Larry with AB Sports Zone (800-259-0244). Rooms are limited and are essentially being offered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Team DiLeonardi will be staying at the Hampton Inn Burlington/Mt. Holly
To reserve a single hotel room for you and your player to share while at the 2014 Region I Tournament please click the following link and follow the below directions:
Hampton Inn Burlington/Mt. Holly https://secure.aandbtravel.com/regengine/event.php?eventid=928
Rooms must be booked by May 15th, 2014. After this date, rooms will be available by request basis only.
Directions to Submit an Online Reservation Request
1. Follow the above link and click Reserve
2. Enter the number of rooms you wish to reserve (one room per player).
3. Click the Submit button.
4. Review your selection at the top of the hotel list - Rooms in your cart. Then, click the Continue to Checkout button, located at the top left of the Hotel List.
5. Log In if you have an existing account, or Create New Account and then log in.
6. Enter Check Out information and Billing Information.
7. Read the Terms and Conditions; then check the box indicating you have read this information.
8. Click Complete Checkout.
9. Your reservation is complete when the RESERVATION SUCCESSFUL screen appears confirming all the information you just entered. An email containing a PDF confirmation letter will be sent to the email you created or used to log into AB Sports Zone with.
AB Sports Zone Terms and Conditions
- All changes and cancellations must be made through the online reservation system, or by fax or email to AB Sports Zone. Cancellations received after 4:00 PM EST, Monday-Friday, may be processed as if received the next business day.
- All changes must be received in writing via email, or made online by 4:00 PM EST seven (7) days prior to arrival to avoid penalty.
- There is a 7 day individual cancellation penalty period and a 30 day team/group cancellation penalty period. A team/group cancellation is defined as 50% or more of a team's/group's reservations being canceled.
- Quads sleep four, triples sleep three, doubles sleep two. Bed type may vary (double/double, king with sofa bed, king with rollaway, etc.).
- Hotel amenities are subject to change without notice. Outdoor pools are open at the discretion of the hotel.
- Minimum stay requirements or early departure fees may apply.
- Requests will be noted, but cannot be guaranteed. They may involve an additional charge.
- All rates are flat rates per night and do not include taxes, fees or parking charges.
Confirmed rooms are available and reserved for you.
On Request rooms are not available. They are outside the block dates and/or the number of rooms held. We will work on your behalf to try to confirm.
Maryland is permitted to take one team/roster of 18 players to the 2014 Region I Tournament from this age group and gender state pool. Final selections to invite a player to attend the Region I Tournament will be made after the Monday, May 5, 2014 training session. Team selections will be posted on the MSYSA website by Wednesday, May 7, 2014. Players that are not invited to attend the Region I Tournament will remain a part of the pool and as such should continue to train with the pool and will attend the Region I ID Camp in July.
Please click here to view the 2014 VA Friendlies Tournament Rules
Be sure to check the game schedule before heading to the fields for each game to ensure that you have the most up to date information.
The Maryland State Youth Soccer Association wishes the best of luck to everyone that is competing this weekend!
The official game schedule for the 2014 VA Friendlies is now posted. Please continue to check the game schedule website for the most up to date information including any potential game cancelations/postponements.
The Maryland State ODP team is listed as: Maryland MD99
Players should plan on arriving at the field one hour prior to the scheduled start time. Players should bring their full kit to all games.
Please click here to view driving directions and other important information
Please click here to view the 2014 VA Friendlies game schedule
As of this time the 2014 VA Friendlies' game schedules have not yet been officially released as they are still being tweaked. Therefore, any posted schedules at this time are unofficial and are most likely inaccurate. Once the game schedules are officially released by Virginia they will be posted here.
The 2014 VA Friendlies are being held in Williamsburg, VA on the weekend of February 21-23, 2014. The specific game schedule for the 1999 Boys will be posted here as soon as it becomes available. Parents/guardians are responsible for securing lodging and transportation to and from this event for themselves and their player(s). Hotel accommodations are being managed by Anthony Travel. To book a hotel room please click the "Online Reservation System" link, enter the reservation number and access code (available below) and then select "Update Info". Input your information and then select "claim room" to finalize your reservation. Should you have any questions or problems please contact Anthony Travel (214-363-0073). Rooms are limited and are being offered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
To review, modify or cancel your existing reservation, please access the Online Reservation System which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
RESERVATION NUMBER: 2101623
ACCESS CODE: PZ136P1Y
Rooms must be booked by January 10th, 2014. After this date, rooms will be available by request basis only.
Room Cancellation Policy
Individual cancellations made after 8:00 AM ET on Monday, February 10, 2014 are subject to a $10 fee per room and a per room cancellation fee of 1 night’s room rate and tax at the hotel’s discretion. All cancellations must be made using the Online Reservation System https://blackbird.anthonytravel.com/customerside/ChangeRequest_Home.cfm. This process will require a change request to be submitted and only once a confirmation has been received will the requested change be complete.
Reservation change requests will be accepted online at Anthony Travel Online Reservation System Follow the link to submit changes to your name, check-in, check-out dates, cancel your room, change form of payment, and add special requests. Changes will be accepted online until 8:00 AM ET on Monday, February 10, 2014. After 8:00 AM ET on Monday, February 10, 2014 changes and cancellations will incur a $10 change fee per room.