Project 100+ tryout registration is open.
Project 100+ registration will close on Friday, October 26, 2012 at 12:00pm.
The 2012-13 Maryland ODP Project 100+ online tryout registration fee is $45/player. The online tryout registration fee must be paid by credit or debit card. ALL players MUST register online.
To register, all players must be:
- a Maryland resident
- a registered 2012-13 MSYSA player in good standing
- born in 2001 or 2002
(click here for addiditional Project 100+ eligibility info)
*If you are not a 2012-13 MSYSA registered player or you are an MSYSA registered recreational player that cannot be verified by the online registration system, click here to register with MSYSA as a non-rostered guest player (NRGP). All players that register first as an NRGP must provide proof of age (birth certificate, passport, 2011-12 MSYSA player card) to the Maryland ODP administrator prior to tryouts. Documents can be sent by fax 410-768-5406, email firstname.lastname@example.org or mail 221, 5th Ave SE, Glen Burnie, MD 21061. If you are already a registered MSYSA player follow the instructions below.
To register online for the Maryland ODP Project 100+ tryouts:
1. Click on the Online Registration link below.
2. Select and register for 1 tryout block
3. Follow the online registration instructions.
4. Please have payment information ready to complete the online registration process.
5. After completing the online registration process, print out the registration/payment receipt and bring it with you to tryouts.