2018 17U ODP Pool Information
The 2018 Maryland State ODP Training Pool selections are posted here
• The Parents Meeting took place on 11/16/17 at Turf Vally in Ellicott City. To view the PowerPoint from the meeting please click here
• Uniform ordering links will be emailed early next week (11/21)
• Parents interested in volunteering as a pool manager should click here to fill out an application
• The most recent training schedule can be found here
• ODP Coaches and Players Manual please click here
Again this year all of our forms will be managed in electronic format- this means that you don’t need to print or submit any paperwork once the acceptance profile is complete. All staff who need to have access to the paperwork are able to do so remotely so we have eliminated the need for the traditional player book to be printed.
You will receive an email request for one additional document (player medical insurance card): if you have not received this email please contact Administrator@MSYSA.org
Team Manager Contact
Dave Gibbons, email@example.com
2018 East Region Tournament Information
6/8-6/10 Lawrenceville, NJ
Only rostered players in this age group will be eligible to travel and participate in this event. Rostered players must still accept their position via the event link by 5/13/18 at 11:59pm. The cost for this event is $100- it is not included in the State program fees as only some players are invited from the pool.
Players will travel with parents or guardians to the event and may stay in their choice of lodging. MSYSA will reserve rooms on behalf of all rostered players who will book and pay for their own rooms- more information below.
The tournament schedule for each team will be linked below. Please check back closer to the event
17U Girls Tournament Schedule:
17U Girls Tournament Rosters:
17U Girls Roster
All teams should be prepared for a Friday night game. For an excused absence letter please click HERE.
Please know that the schedule may be subject to change; the team manager is responsible for notification to all players via the One Call Now system.
Tournament Hotel Information:
All players are required to book their own rooms- you can do so below once the tournament rosters have been announced on May 11th.
17U Girls Hotel Reservation Link Team A
2018 Maryland State ODP Spirit Wear is available HERE! A portion of all proceeds will go towards helping ODP families in need with scholarship funding. This will make a great Christmas gift for your ODP players and families!
2018 East Region ODP ID Camp Information
Please click here for the dates of camp, registration is now closed!
All pool players from the 12U-17U boys and 12U-17U girls will be eligible for this event. ALL players must register to attend- only players who register by the due date will be able to participate in camp. No exceptions.
• MSYSA approved volunteer chaperones will be responsible for the players at camp off of the field.
• Camp starts with check in at the dorms at 1pm (note: parents and coaches are not allowed in the dorms, players must carry their belongings themselves)
• Pickup is at 11am on the last day of camp
• Players must wear Nike or no-name apparel only (any logos MUST be covered). No State or Club gear allowed. (note: this rule does not apply to cleats)
• Additional information including packing lists and schedules will be shared closer to the event