Click HERE to view team photos from this year's Play Day!
To culminate the season each year the 12U ODP teams come together to play against the ranked teams from each of the training sites. This round robin format is designed to allow the players to showcase what they have learned as well as allow them another environment to continue to compete and develop.
The game schedule and team photo schedule for the play day will be posted here with all games taking place at the Garrison Forrest School (300 Garrison Forest Rd., Owings Mills, MD 21117). Please know that the rosters will be posted below.
Rosters posted below:
Ruritan - click here
Layhill - click here
UMBC - click here
Schedule for the 2018 Play Day
Please click here for a letter from the ODP Program Director
For photos from the 2017 12U Play Day, click HERE.
12U State ODP Parents Meeting
• A PDF of the Parents meeting Presentation is available HERE.
• The most recent training schedule can be found HERE.
• For the 2018 MSYSA ODP Curriculum please click HERE.
• Our full calendar can be found HERE. Please know that additional East Region camp information is expected in April. The play day in June will have game schedules finalized after I receive reports from the site head coaches.
• 12U ODP uniform color schedule is posted HERE on the training schedule.
The Maryland State Youth Soccer Association has partnered with MedStar Health and InjureFree to improve the coordination of medical care for youth soccer players within Maryland, specifically with regard to concussions. All players within the Maryland State ODP will be utilizing this partnership this season.
For more information please access an informational flyer HERE!
Site managers contact information for questions:
West: Barrie School
• Mandy Schwarz (
• Zach Rose (email@example.com)
Player Training Site Assignments are posted below, please click on each location to see the roster:
West: Barrie School
All of our forms will be managed in electronic format- this means that you don’t need to print or submit any paperwork once the acceptance profile is complete. All staff who need to have access to the paperwork are able to do so remotely so we have eliminated the need for the traditional player book to be printed.
Please provide your players medical insurance card to Alison Haley at Administrator@msysa.org. The card should be saved as your players name and training location.
2018 East Region ODP ID Camp Information
Please click here for the dates of camp, registration is now closed!
All pool players from the 12U-17U boys and 12U-17U girls will be eligible for this event. ALL players must register to attend- only players who register by the due date will be able to participate in camp. No exceptions.
• MSYSA approved volunteer chaperones will be responsible for the players at camp off of the field.
• Camp starts with check in at the dorms at 1pm (note: parents and coaches are not allowed in the dorms, players must carry their belongings themselves)
• Pickup is at 11am on the last day of camp
• Players must wear Nike or no-name apparel only (any logos MUST be covered). No State or Club gear allowed. (note: this rule does not apply to cleats)
• Additional information including packing lists and schedules will be shared closer to the event
US Youth Soccer is divided into four regions, each Region offers a regional identification camp for state association ODP players in each eligible age group pool. The camps are designed to provide high level competition and training for participating players. During this training and competition, players who are capable of performing at a higher level of play are identified for possible regional pool, or regional team participation.
Girls 2006/2007 East Region camp information
• Dates: July 8-11
• Location: Rider University, NJ
• Cost: $340 (this cost is subject to change as it is based on last years fees)
To register please login and pay the camp cost HERE (coming in May)
Further camp information will be made available on the pool pages as it is received from East Region.
After registration closes additional information (schedule, packing list etc.) will be sent to all registered players via email. Any questions should be emailed to Programs@msysa.org.
**Camp Chaperones Needed**
Chaperones will be required to pass a free background check as they will be responsible for all players from MSYSA during the camp. Room and board will be provided. Any interested parents should contact Programs@msysa.org.